Saturday, September 12, 2009

I ended up taking yesterday completely off. Ruth headed to the lake in the morning for a beautiful swim but despite her invitation, I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I had a 20 mile run on my training plan for the day but decided to push it a little to see if I could possibly do the Cle Elum 50k next weekend. Made it through the first 23 miles, but the heat got to me and I caught the bus the last mile to my house :) I tried to stay downwind of the other passengers.

23 Mile Run @ 03:50:00

After my run, I talked with Cheryl and came up with a new plan because I am just not excited about Bellingham marathon. I will do the Cle Elum 50k next weekend, rest the weekend of the 26th (when my sister and boyfriend visit) and then run the Mt. Baker 50k the first weekend in October. Note that I am running vs. racing :)

No comments: