Saturday, November 07, 2009

Last night, I was feeling a bit ambivalent about the 50k I was planning to run. Ruth had also done the thing I never do...planned ahead and looked at the race web site. Apparently I needed to let them know a couple of weeks ago that I was planning to run...oops. So I decided to let my need for sleep determine whether or not I was going to go. If I woke up early and was really raring to go, we would head out. Otherwise I would do my own 50k. I slept in until 8:00 (luxury!) and then looked at the weather report (thunderstorms!) ...and Wally in the tub...

I decided to postpone the run until it was a little less dangerous to be out and Ruth and I headed to 24 hour so I could get in my first spin class in a very long time. I had a terrific instructor and really worked my ass off :) Then we hit the town and did not get home until after 10:00 PM. Oh yeah, we're PARTY ANIMALS.

Spin Class @ 01:00:00

No comments: