Saturday, June 12, 2010

Had a BLAST at today's Cougar Mountain 7.5+ trail run. The organizer is notorious for giving us more than we pay for and this run was no exception. It was billed on the website as 7 miles, then increased to 7.5 day of race and was extended beyond that at the pre-race meeting.

The most significant thing I noticed about the run was that I was not afraid. In the past, the thought of falling used to really freak me out and I would be tense when descending. It may be that the elevation was not as bad, but I had a blast and was able to take the ascents strong and the descents with confidence. I felt awesome and super strong and even was able to really put the speed the last mile. Feeling awesome!

7.5+ Mile Trail Run @ 01:23:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo! glad to hear. cm