Saturday, June 11, 2005

No workout for me today. Aunt Claudette's train was 7 hours late I ended up going to the train station at midnight and waited for her to arrive until 3:30 AM. Then got a little bit of sleep before getting up early to go to Ruth's Olympic Distance race in Enumclaw.

She kicked some SERIOUS ass and came in within a minute of every goal time I had set for her during the race. Note how I had set the goal time (I said 2:45 and she came in 2:43:47) -- she just wanted to finish.

I am just so proud of her -- she had some fierce competition -- anyone who races that distance early in the season is a serious athlete.

Our friend Michele came down with her VanAGo to support Ruth too. She and I hung out in luxury in her van sipping coffee and warming our feet on her heater.

Did not do a workout today. Aunt Claudette and I walked partway around Greenlake though.

No comments: