Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I don't know why swimming was so hard this morning. It took at least half an hour for my body to start to feel warmed up -- and I had a full on rest day yesterday!

Swim Practice 2450 @ 00:55:00

My schedule is really packed today so I did a quick temp run on the treadmill. Every quarter mile, I varied the speed and/or incline to mix it up. Unfortunately, I did not have time to get in lower weights :(

6.25 Tempo Run @ 00:57:22

1 Mile WU @ 9:30
145a

5 Mile Tempo @ 41:58 (ended up being an 8:23 Pace)
150a, 159m

.25 Mile CD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe you have gotten faster running. Your pace is faster with the same heart rate! CM

Anonymous said...

You are a crazy girl! But definitely one cool chick. You can do it! Keep up the fabulous (and inspiring) work!

Go Seujan, go go Suejan!