Thursday, April 06, 2006

Last night was my last Project Lead training session and it left me a bit drained. I slept through swimming this morning and rode my bike to work instead.

17 Mile Bike Commute @ 01:18:00
120a, 160m
______________________

Rode home again -- this time took Martin Luther Way to avoid the embarrassment of walking the hill after I90.

17 Mile Bike Commute @ 01:22:05
111a, 152m

Yesterday, I was informed that I made the lottery into RAMROD this July. Tonight, I made Ruth take it (not easy to convince her to do) because she did not make it and was quite disappointed. It is a good decision because we will still train together and I am certain that there will be some openings come July if I decide I want to ride it. Right now, all of our plans revolve around my races -- Boston Marathon in April, Victoria Half Ironman in June and Ironman Canada in August and now we both have big events to prepare for. My focus needs to be IM Canada and RAMROD training with Ruth will help me do that. I may just volunteer that day and be as supportive to her as she is to me -- and I would get to ride the route on the volunteer ride. It's a good decision :)

No comments: