Friday, August 11, 2006

Did the usual open water swim today and I set out figuring that if my shoulder started to complain, that I would turn around early. Of course, my shoulder was mostly fine on the way out -- or at least I convinced myself it was because I HAD to touch that bouy...

Then on the way back it was quite unhappy with me.

1.2 Open Water Swim @ 00:50:00
________________________________

My lift was cut short by shoulder pain and I stopped after attempting flyes and bench presses -- both of which hurt quite a bit. At least I got some core in and was smart enough to stop....

Weight Training

CORE
5 x 15 Crunch on Ball (side and front)
3 x 15 Back Extension @ 10 lb weight
3 x 10 Leg Lift on slanted bench

SHOULDERS (these did not hurt)
2 x 15 Shoulder Shrug @ 20 lb barbell
2 x 15 Bent Elbow Shoulder Side Raise @ 15 lb barbell

No comments: