Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am glad that I took my bike in yesterday -- it turned out that there was quite a bit of work it needed....I guess I had done a few miles since my last tune up with RAMROD and all... Dean from Pedal Dynamics dropped it off last night at 9 PM and it is clean, shiny and ready to go!

I also had the BEST massage yesterday from Mish. WOW, she was so good and I liked her so much that I booked a massage for Ruth with her as a thank you and recovery from dealing with me doing my first Ironman :)

Did an aerobic spin on the rollers this morning -- kept it easy and light. Off to pack and head North. Ruth's parents headed up there yesterday and I saw a pile of direction signs near the front door. Turns out that they are planning to mark the route to the house we are staying in with them so we can find it easily :) They are the best!

13 Mile Bike @ 00:50:00

No comments: