Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today has been a terrible day. I planned to do my interval run at lunch today but was not able to because I was busy running around trying to amend for a big error I made. In case anyone cares what kind of mistake would make me miss my workout, it was big. I scheduled a meeting with a consultant and our VP and other team member in Seattle when they were visiting from Portland. Unfortunately, I incorrectly told the consultant that we were meeting in Portland and they showed up THERE at 11:00 when everyone else was HERE. CRAP.

Fortunately, we were able to connect using VC conference rooms but I felt terrible. I then ran around to get a small "I apologize for screwing up your day" gifts.

Instead, I am drowning my inadequacies in an extra-dirty martini and will not be running tonight....

No comments: