Sunday, September 17, 2006

This morning started with my scheduled Calorie King check-in and my weight was up slightly with no budge in measurements even though my clothing feels less tight.

But I am not going to let it get to me as I am retaining a bit of water this week -- and I am still recovering. I am continuing to monitor and make good choices -- plus my training intensity will be able to go up after next week so I believe I am on the right track.

This morning, I was encouraged to get my butt out the door by an anxious Ruth who wanted to get in a ride before the rain came. We rode around the lake and it felt good the entire time. Apparently I still have some muscle memory confidence as I was able to take on the hills pretty strong.

50 Mile Ride @ 03:09:00
128a, 163m
________________________________________________
It has been a month since my weekly training volume has hit about 10 hours so it is nice to see the numbers up again.

No comments: