Monday, February 12, 2007

I was very unhappy when the alarm went off this morning and the last thing I wanted to do was go to spin class. But I forced myself out of bed (inspired by Ruth, who had hopped out) and drove to Bellevue where April did an excellent job kicking my ass in spin. I wore my HR monitor watch that did not work with the strap so I have no HR information.

53 Minute Spin Class

CORE
5 x 15 Back and Side

Then after work, I drove to Greenlake for a double loop run. I always find the first loop more difficult than the first and finished happy. Again, no HR information.

6.2 Mile Run @ 0:56:46 (Lap 1 @ 28:29 Lap 2 @ 28:17)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it is the strap, make sure you unsnap both ends, and rinse plastic and soft part to get rid of any salt build up, air dry. CM Good thing this is a recovery run week :)