Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This morning, I got on my bike to commute to work and my back tire flatted about a mile from our home. Repairing it was a bit tricky and I went through 2 CO2 cartridges and many f-bombs... Once I finally had it on after repeated tries, I noticed that one edge of the tire was popped out of the rim so I headed home instead not even sitting on the seat hoping to get home before it popped. I managed to make it about halfway before I heard that loud pop and ended up having to carry it the rest of the way home because the flat would catch on the brake when wheeling it.

So I drove in instead and got in a lift and a short bike ride after work. Ruth has been pretty stressed and with my crazy schedule this week, it was the only time we could get together.

WEIGHTS

UPPER
3 x 15 Pull Down @ 67.5
3 x 15 Row @ 67.5
3 x 12 Triceps @ 40
3 x 8 Biceps @ 15

CORE
5 x 15 Crunch on Ball
3 x 15 Lower Abs on Bench

14 Mile Bike Ride @ 01:00:00

No comments: