Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I was supposed to commute in and do a tempo run at lunch but I remembered that we were supposed to have a good-bye lunch out with the team so I ran in the morning and decided to get in a bike ride after picking up my bike from Speedy Reedy.

The run was awesome! I ran easy down to Greenlake and then ran hard around the lake and finally easy back home. I hit my HR monitor and lost my stats but I remember the tempo part was 26:?? so I will just assume it was 26:30 that puts me at a sub-9 mile.

5.75 Mile Run @ 00:52:00

CORE
3 x 1 Minute Plank

Unfortunately, Speedy Reedy called and one of the parts they needed to put the new crank on my bike was not delivered so I cannot get it until tomorrow. I really did not want to ride the Hindenburg and decided instead to commute in another day and spend the evening with Ruth. Good decision :)

No comments: