Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Woke up at 4:44 this morning and while that would have been great TOMORROW for swim practice, it was unwelcome this morning. Did manage to fall asleep again for about 40 more minutes until the alarm really woke me up.

Had a good core class. Tija, the owner was the guest instructor and her style is much different than Jon's although I appreciate both. I do need to work on my militaries though (could not do even one cleanly).

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

Today's run was a 4 x .5 mi on 3:50. I did them on the treadmill and kept them at a 3.33 pace. I also decreased my rest time in between to .15 miles. WU was 1 mile and CD 2.

5.75 Mile Interval Run @ 00:52:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are right on for your marathon goal. cm