Monday, February 04, 2008

Another failed attempt at parenting...I adopted two cats who "needed someone who needed some company" on Saturday from someone who had posted on our portal looking for a home for them. :)

Unfortunately, one night set off my allergies to the point where I was completely miserable the next morning and left a pathetic message on their dad's VM to please take them back. I spent too much of the remainder of the day de-hairing the place and sneezing after he got them late in the afternoon. Yesterday was a not so restful rest day.

Today I made it to Weights and then Core class where Jon made up for being away from us last week during her business trip to Vegas and wreaked all forms of torture on my complacent core.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

Then I did my tempo run. My schedule reads 6 tempo miles within a 7 mile run. It was cold today and I opted at the last moment to do it on the treadmill at an 8:15 pace even though it meant cheating for a few seconds to re-set it cause of the stupid 30 minute time limit.

7 Mile Run @ 01:00:00
6 Mile Tempo Pace @ 00:49:19
152a, 161m

No comments: