Monday, March 31, 2008

Got in a good lift this morning before core class.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

I had a meeting during lunch so I decided to get in my run after work. I also figured it would give me a bit more time to recover because my legs were still a bit sore from yesterday.

I decide to run from home down and around Greenlake and it was worst hour of the worst day of the worst week of the worst March in forever. My run started with some light rain that got heavier and then offered me false hopes by getting lighter until I hit Aurora. Then it started to rain, then snow then hail. Hard. So hard that the little hail/snow pellets were BOUNCING off my gloves as I ran. Ping pong ping pong. In addition, I almost was hit by a driver who slowly rolled in front of me and I smacked her car and yelled at her to "pay attention". Perhaps I could have been a bit nicer but I was not in the MOOD.

Stupid weather stinking 5.5 Mile Run @ 00:48:45

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea tell me about it....my drive home after swimming was a workout itself. I couldn't imagine running in it!! At least you got a run in. :)