Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This morning started two minutes behind (how long I stayed in bed past the alarm) and then another 3 minutes behind looking for my badge only to miss the bus and then 15 minutes behind as I waited (just in case I really had not missed it...) and then walked back home to get the car and drive in.

I zipped through my Upper Weights and finished my biceps after Core Class because I could not get it in before.

Upper Weights @ 00:20:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

And at approximately 9:13 AM, my cramps turned ferocious. Not exactly a day to look forward to a 10 x 800 interval workout... But I took myself downstairs with the plan to get in as many as I could. If course, that never works with me because anything short of the goal is complete failure in my stubborn head... I made it through all 10 on the right interval but the last one was quite brutal. Glad to be DONE for the day.

7 Mile Interval Run @ 01:02:00

No comments: