Thursday, March 27, 2008

This morning took a bit of stern self-talking to get my butt out of bed for swim practice but I was glad I went. We focused on backstroke and one of the sets was working on backstroke flip turns. Our lane was pretty crowded (8 to start) and a few times, I had a glimpse of what "water-boarding" must feel like when I attempted to do a turn. Of course, that was still better than the times I just swam smack directly INTO the wall.

I have also developed quite the beautiful green and purple bruise on my elbow from my spill on Monday and feel as though this is the appropriate forum to whine about it....

2150 Swim Practice @ 00:55:00

25 Days to BOSTON

Took it easy during spin class and did not wear my HR monitor. My legs were definitely TIRED and even though I created the usual Lake Seujan (eeewwww) on the floor, I did take it easy. Really.

Spin Class @ 00:55:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW 25 DAYs til Boston. you go girl. See you on COLD saturday morning....BRING heavy clothes so when you are waiting for us slow folks you don't totally freeze. :)