Monday, May 05, 2008

I was able to get my act together enough to take my bike on the bus and still make it in for Jon's core class. We were (as she was kicking our butt's) trying to figure out what she did to us on Friday that hurt so much. Unfortunately, she seemed to take that as a challenge after a rather torturous session, said rather smugly "you're going to be sore tomorrow".

Core Class @ 00:30:00
Upper Weights @ 00:30:00

Got in a quick weight session at lunch and plan to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a nice ride home in the sun!

Great day for a ride! I had a work-related happy hour planned and I sipped water while everyone else enjoyed their beers but it was worth it to not have that sitting in my tummy while riding home and my tired legs appreciated it.

12 Mile Commute @ 01:00:00

No comments: