Monday, June 16, 2008

My phone rang this morning @ 5:30 because there was a potential problem at work and I was the on-call manager. Fortunately, it was not a big enough deal to make me miss my weights or core although I did have to have a couple of discussions that cut into my upper weight time. So I adjusted and did only one type of each area.

Upper Weights @ 00:20:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

I got in a run around lunch. Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL day for it! I was most delighted to learn that there was an almost parallel gravel/dirt path on my usual route up to and along the water. It was there all along but I did not see it before -- funny how that is. After meeting with Cheryl, I now have a new directive to do more runs in gravel/dirt. On the way back, I even ran right along the railroad tracks in the not-quite-gravel-but-more-rock for an even better workout. And it really cut down on the road rage on the path... I added a bit more length to call it an even 6.

6 Mile Run @ 00:57:00

No comments: