Sunday, June 15, 2008

Over Happy Hour on Friday, Gisela and I decided to meet at Madison Beach on Sunday morning for a swim in the lake. Yesterday, when I met with Cheryl, I learned that the lake temperature was in the 50's and she warned us against trying to swim. I decided against trying to reschedule with Gisela because she mentioned donuts and I figured even if we just dipped our toes in, there would be donuts :) And the shorter the swim, the shorter the wait for fried dough!

It was a beautiful morning and we noticed that our feet did not immediately go numb when we waded in so we decided to swim to the post. Once we hit the post, we decided to swim to the first dock. And used that strategy to get to the tennis courts. We had a great time even though coming back was more difficult than going out there. Apple fritters and coffee after. YUM!!!

1 Mile Swim @ 00:40:00 (?)

No comments: