Friday, August 01, 2008

Diana called Wally last night and told him to invite me to dinner at Katie and Ted's. I was studying and had already made dinner but did make it over for dessert :) Then Wally woke me up at 4:30 AM by walking on my back and then plopping himself right down while doing that meow thing that sounds a lot more like bitching than meowing...

Got into work this morning early to get everything ready because my colleague is taking a vacation day. Made it in for Core Class and plan a hilly run during lunch.

Core Class @ 00:30:00

I did not have a great deal of enthusiasm for today's run but finally made it out for my usual hilly loop up Yessler to the lake and back through the tunnel. I did not realize that the Blue Angels were about to fly soon and ran by lots of spectators on my route.

6.4 Mile Run @ 01:04:00

No comments: