Saturday, August 30, 2008

Met AnnS, Jeff and AnnJ at Gasworks Park this morning for an 8:30 AM ride around Lake Washington. We could not have asked for better weather and had a nice warm up on the trail. AnnJ, who is recovering from her IM last week and Jeff, who has started training for his IM next year decided to stay on the trail after Log Boom while AnnS and I continued the loop over Juanita.

We had a great steady and consistent ride. I was thrilled to be able to keep up with Ann this time (see blog entry from last month when she schooled me) even though she was a bit handicapped by riding her rain bike. My goal is to be able to ride strong with her when she is on Betty! My legs were definitely sore by the end and I achieved my goal of starting tomorrow's longest training run before my 50k in a few weeks.

52 Mile Ride @ 03:32:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for riding with me today! had fun!! have a good run on Sunday...holy cow...marathon girl.