Monday, August 04, 2008

Wally came to let me know he was almost out of food this morning at 5:20 AM so we chatted a bit and then I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed (15 minutes earlier than planned) to feed him and get ready for the day. Once I got into the office, my manager was back after being out for a week and we caught up for 15 minutes before I headed down to get in part of my upper body weights before core class.

First half of Upper Weights @ 00:15:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

Went for a hilly run today up Yessler but decided to cut across MLK blvd rather than going all the way to the lake because I still had weights to do. I definitely did not feel fresh and was grateful to hit as many red stop lights as I did :)

4.5 Mile Run @ 00:45:00
2nd half of Upper Weights @ 00:15:00
Lower Weights @ 00:15:00

No comments: