Monday, September 29, 2008

Yesterday was my last day of running vacation. Today starts my 50 miler training and no better way to hit reality than the following e-mail from Cheryl...

As for during the week, let's plan for Monday and Friday to be no run days, so time for a swim/bike. Runs on Tuesday will be your faster run (6-12 depending on week), Wednesdays easy and shorter (3-5 miles), Thursdays a notch slower than Tuesdays faster than lsd (7-10 depending on week). We will go over paces, times, distances when I see you.

Good-bye slacker-ville and hello lots more stinky laundry. The scars from my running bra have almost completely healed so this past week was good for more than just my legs. This morning was core class and I will head back to the gym later for a lift at some point.

Core Class @ 00:30:00

Got in a lift around 4:00.

Upper Weights @ 00:40:00

No comments: