Sunday, November 16, 2008

This morning, I woke up at 4:30 AM -- half an hour earlier than my alarm clock and after drinking some coffee and figuring out a route, I drove to West Seattle and started my loop at 5:55 AM. I ran from Alki up to 35th, over at Barton and then down along Beach Drive to meet the group at my starting point.

After seeing all of them coming my way because I was not fast enough to make the start time, I caught up with Cheryl and got to run with her the entire time. Other than my disappointment at how very long it seemed to take, it was a really good run. She kept me steady on pace and made me eat. Something I was more willing to do after I learned that she was going to shove it down my throat if I did not eat during the race so it might be in my best interest to eat consistently on my own :)

Hell weekend is officially OVER! It's taper from here!

26 Mile Run @ 04:35:00

No comments: