Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This morning's swim practice was a bit brutal and included my first 500 in months and months. Plus they made me lead :(

2650 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

Then I came home and hopped on my bike to make up for the bike I did not do on Monday. I was sluggish, tired and my legs were sore so I did not do a lot, just enough to feel the pain of my first brick in over a year. I was a bit discouraged thinking that I had done less than the swim distance of the IM and could barely make it through 8% of the bike distance. But that is why it is January, not May, right?

8 Mile Bike Ride @ 00:35:00

Definitely tired again today. Will get a multi-vitamin this weekend and start to take it. Got in my weights at Seattle Fitness before heading home because I knew that once I got home, it would be all over!

Weights @ 00:45:00

No comments: