Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This morning I woke up worrying that the last two days were a dream...but I reassured myself by checking my phone history to see all the phone calls and know it was real.

I sure missed Yoga class when I was away and was very happy to be back. My left hamstring issue crept around a bit to the inner part of my knee during Sundays run and has been causing me some grief so I looked forward to trying to stretch it out. Did a little of it but realized just how tight I had gotten again after taking a couple of weeks off and how much further that had taken me from my goal of touching my toes. Apparently finding my birth family does not make me any more flexible ;) and I still have to work on it.

Yoga Class @ 01:15:00

After work, I did a "do it yourself" spin workout at the gym using one of TriHarder's podcasts.

15 Mile Spin @ 00:50:00

No comments: