Saturday, June 06, 2009

So glad to be back to MY kind of weather! Cool and cloudy :)

Had a nice lazy morning with Ruth before finally getting my butt to Marymoor to ride a hilly 70 mile route. Had a great ride and worked hard to get aero whenever I could. Got some really nice tailwind gifts that were taken back at the end of the ride but my spirits were high. Also set the timer on my watch to go off every 15 minutes to remind me to eat something and I followed it throughout. It really did make a difference (thanks Cheryl for meeting with me and drilling that in).

70 Mile Ride @ 04:26:00 (15.8 mph)

I ran out of water by the end of the ride and cut my run down to 20 minutes rather than the 40 minutes that I was supposed to do. At least I did complete my first brick in...about 2 years...

2 Mile Run @ 00:20:00

No comments: