Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today finds me VERY sore. My quads are sore to the point where I am doing that sideways thing down stairs :( I did put a lot of effort into the trail run and pushed myself so I should not be too surprised. I also forgot to mention that I was stung by a BEE on the run. Apparently the guy in front of me got them stirred up and all of a sudden, I could hear these guys swearing behind me. Then I felt a sting right below my neck. I think it had caught in my ponytail and finally found my skin.

At my weigh in today, I gained 1 pound :( Although I have not been perfect, I did not eat enough calories this week to gain a pound and I really believe it is water retention in my sore muscles. I will know more in a day or so when I check my weight again.

Went for a lift after the meeting and even though I did not increase my weights, I was really shaking. Still have a 40 mile bike ride to get in and have homework to do so I will do some and then probably get in a 40 mile ride on the rollers and skip the brick to give my quads a rest.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core @ 00:15:00

Got in a ride on the rollers this afternoon after finishing my homework. Definitely shy of the 40 on my plan but I did work hard!

25.5 Mile Ride @ 01:32:30 (17.2 mph)

No comments: